The ideal audio mod for pc is here, Install Dolby home in your Windows computer and Notebook with this guide. This Audio Mod will also install Realtek Audio driver on your computer. We’ll guide you how you can Install Dolby Home Theater v4 In Windows 7,8,10 with easy installation guide. Dolby Home-4 elevates PC sound and provides a surround sound experience through a PC’s built-in speakers, headphones, or a connected home theater.
Why Dolby — In standard sound cards no fantastic audio optimization tool that the only equalizer, Dolby will provide you best sound experience with music, films, gaming read:- best free sport streaming sites. This sound mod using srs technology.
Dolby Home v 4 Features:
- Authentic Dolby Surround Sound.
- Simplified Home Theater Connections.
- Consistent Volume Levels.
- Increased Dialogue Clarity.
- Distortion-Free Performance.
- Total Audio Control.
- Need Windows 7,8,10.
- Uninstall Old Audio Driver Realtek.
- In Windows 8, 8.1 And Windows 10 Need To Disable Driver Enforcement.
- Download Dolby-Home-Theater-v4 zip And Read The Instructions.
How To Install Install Dolby Home Theater v4:
How to Install Dolby Home Theater V4:
- Disable Driver Signature verification then Download your desired Dolby file from the downloads section and extract it anywhere you want.
- Your PC/Laptop will start with this settings. Now, Go to Start>Control Panel>Device Manager.
- Double Click on “Sound, video and game Controllers” tab.
- There will be your Sound drivers as per your system. In most of the case, It will be “Realtek High Definition Audio”. Right on your sound driver and select “Update driver software…” option.
- A window will open and ask to select driver software shown below. Click on “Browse my computer for driver software” option.
- In the next window, Click on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” option.
- In next Window, Click on “Have Disk…” button located on the right lower side of a window.
- In the next window, Select the “Browse” button on the right lower corner.
- Go to the extracted folder of the file you have downloaded. Go to 32 bit/64 bit>Drivers and click on Open button. (Select 32 bit/64 bit depending on your operating system.)
- Now, click on Ok button.
- Select Model from a list that you want to install and click on Next button.
- It will ask for a warning “Update driver warning“.click on Yes button to continue. (For Windows 7 users: there will be a popup of windows security after this step. Simply click on “Install this driver software anyway“ option.)
- Now, the driver software will be installed. It will take a few minutes to install. As installation completes, click on Close button.
- Now, check your driver software in device manager. It is changed from “Realtek High Definition Audio” to Dolby.
- Now, go to the folder that you have extracted. Go to 32 bit/64 bit>Setup. Double click on “.msi” file to run it.(Select 32 bit/64 bit depending on your operating system.)
- Now, in the installation click Next.
- Tick checkbox of “Create a shortcut for this program on the Start Menu” and click Next.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation to complete. When the installation is completed, right click on speaker icon on the taskbar and select “Playback devices” from the menu.
- In the new window of Sound, Double click on Speakers. It will open Speakers Properties.
- Click on Dolby tab.
- Click on the Power button.
- Click OK, and you are done
- Dolby is installed and activated. To open control panel of Dolby, go to Start>Dolby>Dolby Digital Plus
- You can set settings as per your requirement for different categories given in the control panel. You can also set 2 Custom settings as your choice. If you are facing any problem following the steps given then feel free to ask. Enjoy Dolby.